Friday, July 13, 2012

Men... It's Time To Get A CLUE! How to keep your woman from looking towards greener pastures

I have been in the public for years and this gives insight into what people are wanting. Men have told me that they wish women would open up about what they want and how frustrated they are. Women have told me that they are frustrated that the men in their lives just don't get it. They feel what they want should just be common knowlege.  After hearing a lot of this and experiencing some of these things in a few of my own past relationships I realized that there was a need for this book.  It is written in a very fun and non threatening way that I have had many men just gravitate to it. Whether men see themselves or women it is a good way to jumpstart the relationship to a happier level.

No comments:

Post a Comment